Saturday, February 6, 2010

back!! and BAKUGAN!!!!

ok so blogger signed me out and when i tryed to sign back in i used the wrong stuff...pretty dumb huh?
.
.
.
any ways the thing that has been making me smile for th past week is *drum roll*......BAKUGAN!!!! i've been on baku-high all month! and i'll probably stay that way for the rest of the month!! i'm SO SO SO SO excited for the tournament!!! i've got a bunch of questions for the battle masters (28-40 year old guys who are dorkyer then my mom). i have a few winging strategies and i've developed a couple of new ways to roll!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.
.
.
the thing that made me smile today was: playing outside in the snow with lizzie and gracie! we had fun and nobody got hurt!! well i have a headache cause i jumped of the railing to the ground... lizzie is making a video of all the picture and video my mom took. should be up soon ;;)
.
.
.
also i've taken to making 4 eyed smileys so if you see them please don't copy ::D

2 comments:

Katie said...

how about ==)
(I'm not technically copying... hehe)

when is the tournament?

silentsandy13 said...

that's fine ::)

the tournament is on the 20th and (if me and/or get into the top eight(we're pretty sure thats going to happen XXD)) then also on the 21st. but we;'re leaving the night before cause it starts at 8AM. my mom wants to get there SUPER early too.