Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I HATE SNOW!!!

i hate snow i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it i hate it ihate it i hate it i hate it i hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i had too carry fire wood to the garage so we would have dry wood.
that^ really means: shovel(AGAIN!) snow awway from the gate so i could open it,
get all the dry wood in a pile out of the way so i could put the new wood down first, brush foot of snow of the wood, carry four logs (5lbs each) at a time back to the gate, knock the snow off the logs, stack the wood and then stack the dry wood on top of the new wood. oh yeah all while walking through TWO FEET OF SNOW!!!

and now we're going to get another 20 INCHES!??!!?!?!
.
.
.
smiley thing: beating gracie a bunch when we were brawling(bakugan)!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

at least I know I'm not the only one who hates it.....

Katie said...

wow... sounds rough.

we should start a club! "I hate MD winters"

I finally went out in it today... had to take the dog out... that was interesting. I hadn't expected to sink in up to my THIGH, so I was wearing fleece pants. THAT was interesting.

silentsandy13 said...

iayaya katie, fleece in snow? and up to your thigh?? where were you walking?

and yes we should make a group for all the poor people who had to shovel and/or stay home for a few days! i for one though didn't mind staying at home ::) i'm pretty used to not seeing people for long periods of time.