Monday, January 18, 2010

ok i'm posting the one i made on the hat one so here it is.
i don't thing that my computer fully gets how to cope with this site.
it really doesn't get it at all, well neither do i.
if i don't "follow"(what is this twitter?) you don't get mad at me.
i have little to no idea if my computer has fully loaded your page.

anyways!! i think I'm gonna try doing this thingy at least every two days...
or at least the days that something interesting happens. :D
like today! i went to my FIRST CLASS EVER.
i have NEVER been to any kind of official class before!
and this one is a writing class. it may be for mostly 12-year-olds but i totally need it!
I've barely done any writing before so this is going to be all new for me!
one of the reasons why I've decided to do this blog thing is cause i think it'll be good practice.
I'm out of stuff to talk about...
and i just saw the clock, it's 12:41.
time for lunch! just kidding!
OK now I'm done......this is awkward.....how do i end this??
do i say bye??? do i say i have to go???
i really don't have to go any where and there is no one to say bye too, sooo....I'll just say the end!
THE END

0 comments: