Thursday, January 21, 2010

cell phones and homework

woohoo!! i did my homework and i found my cell phone!! :D
my cell phone was at the library ><
when i called i told them about the stuff that was on the inside.
like the picture of lizzie that is my wallpaper (hehe) >_<
i hadn't thought about the stuff on the OUTSIDE.
i finally remembered the jody davis and barbie movie stickers.
the lady who i was talking to started laughing cause she thought that jody
was the name of the owner of the phone, jody davis is a GUY.
but then they said i could come pick it up \(><)/
so i now have my beautiful picture of my dear Lizzie again x)
and i did my first homework EVER! can this be the last time?
THE END
p.s. can you guys still not comment??

5 comments:

silentsandy13 said...

Working again!

YAY!

-Katie

silentsandy13 said...

YAY!!!!

Christine said...

yay! I can comment now!!

Katie said...

Hi Sandy.
I thought I would let you know I am here snooping around your blog (as if I didn't have better things to do).

I have your kimono for you.

silentsandy13 said...

YOU COULD BRING IT TOMORROW.oops caps lock was on {: