Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ok so this is the post for yesterday (about an hour ago).
.
.
.
smiley thing: my dad got me a china dress!
well really two, he got two sizes and i get first pick!
they are both blue, one light and one dark, and silver.
i tried on the XL one first just in case.
(gee THANKS dad really gives me confidence that you think i need an EXTRA LARGE!)
the last time he got me a china dress it BARELY fit.
it was a medium (i think it was a kids size).
the XL was really big on me so i'm pretty sure that the large will fit fine.
but lizzie and gracie wouldn't let me try it on cause gracie would get it if it didn't fit me and she said "she's sick! if she puts that on i'm NEVER going to wear it!" aren't my sisters nice? they treat me like the plague when ever i get sick.
lizzie is sick all the time so i see don't why it's a big deal when i get sick. gonaa go to bed now...........maybe.
sick people should sleep more often so yeah i'll go to bed.
.
good night!

0 comments: